British Columbia is diverse province ranging from temperate to tundra. Travel In BC helps find British Columbia accommodations including hotels, motels, resorts, cabins, bed and breakfasts plus RV campgrounds. Travel In BC's blog sections have many insights into British Columbia that range from whimsical and practical.
Prince Edward Island has the pleasure of being Canada's smallest province, one of the country's most scenic and being able to boast that Charlottetown (PEI's capital) is the cradle of Canadian confederation. PEI accommodations include hotel, motel, resort, cabin, bed and breakfast or RV/campground.
Major PEI Travel Regions
- Charlottetown Accommodations
- Anne's Land Accommodations
- Points East Coastal Drive Accommodations
- North Cape Drive Accommodations
- Charlotte's Shore Accommodations