Mayfield Country Cottages
11 Houston Road, Rte 13., Mayfield Sub-division
Cavendish, Prince Edward Island
Downtown Charlottetown: 34km
Downtown Summerside: 43km
Mayfield Country Cottages is located in the Cavendish Beach Resort area of Prince Edward Island. We have a variety of cottages to suit your vacationing needs.
Features common to all cottages include:
- Stove & Fridge
- Microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, dishes, cookware, silverware etc.
- Specialty items are not provided so guests should bring their own.
- All bedding, linens and towels are provided.
- All cottages come with Satellite TV
- Most cottages have dishwashers
- Some cottages have fireplaces and whirlpool tubs
- Cottages have electric heat and ceiling fans in each room
- All cottages have Air Conditioning (New for 2010 Season)
- Gyproc & pine interiors with carpet & vinyl flooring.
- Propane BBQ and Patio table set on the deck of each cottage
- Each cottage has it's own deck
- Wireless Internet Connection (New for 2010 Season)
We do not provide
- Dish cloths & dish towels, pot holders/oven mits, garbage bags
- Dish soap for the dishwasher, and regular dish liquids
- Toilet paper, hotel type soaps
- Propane for the bbq
- Satellite TV and VCR
- Complementary beach pass for each cottage (good for 1 vehicle)
- 5 acres of lawns ideal for having a game of ball or soccer
- Children's playground on site.
- Free Daily Beach Passes for the family, saving you the $19.60 entrance fee to Cavendish Beach
- Any food items, condiments, paper towel, aluminium or plastic wraps, shampoo, conditioners, hair dryers
- Beach/pool towels (cottage towels cannot be taken outside the cottage)
- Heated Pool with Sun Deck & Loungers for Paying Guests only - No Guest Visitors Allowed in the Pool Area or Pool Deck
- Pool opens on June 18th and closes Labour Day Monday
- Quiet time is 11pm - 7am; No Off Site Visitors permitted on site after 11pm
- Towels are changed every other day in an effort to preserve our environment
- Cottages towels are not allowed to be used at the Pool or Beach (you will need to bring your beach towels for outside use)
- Absolutely No Pets allowed on the premises (including those of your Visitors)
- No smoking inside any units (ashtrays are provided for smoking on the deck)
Nearby golf courses include: Andersons Creek, Eagles Glenn, Glasgow Hills or Green Gables, which are within 2-5 minute drive of our cottages. Give yourself a challenge and golf one of the 4 Premiere Golf Courses from GolfLinks PEI, which consist of The Links at Crowbush Cove, Brudenell River, Dundarave or Mill River.
Please visit Mayfield Country Cottages Website.
To investigate other Cavendish accommodations, use these links:
Cavendish Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Cabins and Cottages
Cavendish Bed and Breakfasts
Cavendish Campgrounds and RV Parks
Contributor Experiences are governed by our Contributor Policy.
There are no experiences for Mayfield Country Cottages
- Stove & Fridge
- Microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, dishes, cookware, silverware, etc.
- All bedding, linens and towels
- Satellite TV
- Electric heat and ceiling fans in each room
- Air Conditioning
- Propane BBQ and Patio table
- Wireless Internet
- Childrens playground on site
- Free Daily Beach Passes for the family